Friday 24 May 2013

certified


driving theory test i laugh in the face of your measly multiple choice i spit on the screen of your hazard perception i skip out of your test centre beaming (waving my frankly underwhelming bit of paper)... when's the parade? the lap of honour? the open top bus whatsit?

a cheese and onion pie on the bus home it is then. go me...

i bet there's not a soul that pops round this way has ever had to do the theory test neither. 

how about a little bank holiday weekend proto disco celebration ?

the intruders - win place or show (she's a winner)

x

9 comments:

davyh said...

"Well yes," they all said, "She was a good driver in *theory*..."

CLEAR THE STREETS!!!!!

ally. said...

how much are we betting no one who ever comes round here has theory tested ? ahhhhh apart from dear old ten inch wheels who i think might've. so apart from him...

stand well back

secondopinion said...

Granted. When most of us around here took our tests women weren't allowed the vote let alone the wheel.

x

ally. said...

happy days

londonlee said...

I didn't learn to drive until I moved to the States. Living in London I never felt the need to.

Swiss Adam said...

I didn't learn until 98 when i was 28, so I did the theory test. Failed it first time too. 29/35 (you needed 30 to pass). I should have revised. Then I passed the proper test first time.

Unknown said...

In Italy driving is practically compulsory. Being behind the wheel is the place where I feel most comfortable, and I'm always up for a good drive around the country.
The few times I was not the driver of the car I was seated in I always felt anxious. I passed the test (theory/practice) first time when I was 18.

ally. said...

hey hey hey all you young(er)folks. well i never did. you're all doing very well...
x

dickvandyke said...

In theory ally, you and I could have a baby.