Friday 9 May 2008

sorry for laughing

i've been following the vinyl villain's 45 45s at 45 doohicky with an over excited mixture of ooohs and ahhs and simple bloody minds what is he ons and todays one was nirvana. i never got nirvana. i can't see what the fuss is all about. it's all just moaning and not washing his hair often enough to me i'm afraid. but put a bit of their what a bleedin' row one about not wanting a bath or whatever it is he's on about with the wobbly arsed wonder of destinys child and i'm there
nirvana v destinys child - smells like teen booty


oooh that's much better...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, never got Nirvana, all that 'woe's me' and lack of personal hygeine. I was too busy enjoying myself and dancing during that period, however as the vinyl villain says himself he wasn't big on dance music, takes all sorts.
Drew

Simon said...

aha, you're back. Funniest post of the week, bar none!

;)

Unknown said...

I'll give you one thing.....if this had been a proper 45, it would have made the rundown.

By a long, long, long, long way the best mash-up/bootleg thingy anyone ever came up with.

dickvandyke said...

Woooo I do like a chubby lass with nice clean hair.

ally. said...

so long as she's not got fat ankles. that's just awful.

Mondo said...

I half like Nirvana - the pop tunes and rock power, but can't stand the wingey whiney shouty racket that's the other half.

This boot's a beaut - this and the Strokes/Cristina Ag' one (Stroke The Genie - I think it's called ) really kicked the whole mashup movement off

Unknown said...

ally....i never had you down as an ankleist bitch. Shame on you.

londonlee said...

Grunge just sounded like Black Sabbath to me.

So It Goes said...

Don't talk to me about Beyonce. What with reading about her and Nance on the same morning. Definitely cold shower time.